My Heart writes Part 2 (A written series) by Dami Yorin | Damocheese Style

Latest update

A pen is mightier than the sword 
Whatever writes commands power
For as it is written so it must be done
And now my heart writes;
With inks of blood commanding actions of mine that in turn stirs ripples of reactions 
And I breathe a pause


The rhythm after I breathe a pause, 
caused by the expansion and retraction of my chest,
preparing it to write some more.
What does it take to write in blood?
The excitement caused by pain or gladness;
The stretching of life in form of memories from the past and present;
The pounding of it by many soldiers ready for war;
And the sound of cymbals thrust against one another.
Dear reader breathe a pause


Decrees are made from what it writes,
 justifying the process mentioned above.
The proof of the process is the Heartbeat 
It's Beautiful, isn't it?
The result of its beat is what it writes 
It's Powerful, don't you think?
The pen of my life continues to write for a century 
A life well lived I must say. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Download Not A Quitter curated by Yorin Damilola

Affiliate Marketing guide| Pros and cons of Affiliate marketing

What you need to know about BRANDING and how to achieve BRAND EXCELLENCE