Tissue didn't clean the mess part TWO

Latest update

Reeled in by the guilt of yesterday,
Consumed by a sea of disgrace.
Yet with a smile and a high shoulder,
I have an Oscar-worthy performance.
Certainly, no one could suspect a thing.
The answers I gave in Sunday school
So profound...
I got an ovation as heads nodded in agreement
But do they know what I did?
As I lifted my hands in worship,
Crying and shouting at the top of my voice
Shame kept ministering to my heart
As we danced and clapped during praises,
People showed abundance of joy
Being the last Sunday service in the month
I, in my traditional side-steps, 1, 2
Wallowed in embarrassment;
It was too much to bear, so I did what was best
I talked to God , asking why?
I needed information, as to if I was the only one?
Did I inherit these from my parents? Dad did it too?
"No answers I see... But know this God
I'll never let you down again, I promise."
Said me, the umpteenth time

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Download Not A Quitter curated by Yorin Damilola

Affiliate Marketing guide| Pros and cons of Affiliate marketing

What you need to know about BRANDING and how to achieve BRAND EXCELLENCE