Not A QUITTER by Francisco Uzoenu.

Latest update

Not a Quitter.

It took a walk through the land of ironies,
to know that darkness,
is an angel that coughs out light.

Mama once told me,
''cast your gaze to the air, for there lies the stories you wish to grasp".

Pain is the rooster, that crows at the backyard of daylight;
and sorrow, the maiden that tells me bedtime stories.

Life gave me its tatters to wear, sending me into the streets;
without a father to paddle me through the storms.

I cried. I cry. And still cry.

But giving up is not an option, and will never be.
For I skate on the roller blades of optimism.

I am not a quitter, and can never be.

For everything good, will eventually come.




Comments

Inkcreed said…
You're doing a great work here, Damocheese. Heights, you shall continue to climb.
Inkcreed said…
You're doing a great work here, Damocheese. Heights, you shall continue to climb.

Popular posts from this blog

Download Not A Quitter curated by Yorin Damilola

Affiliate Marketing guide| Pros and cons of Affiliate marketing

What you need to know about BRANDING and how to achieve BRAND EXCELLENCE