Not A QUITTER by Sholafunmi| Writers Challenge| Damocheese Style

Latest update

Not a quitter

Nemo dat quod non habet is a Latin maxim for you cannot give what you don't have. If I am going to tell you a story about not quitting, I have to have not been a quitter... I believe. And if I haven't been able to do that, then I am more or less a hypocrite, right!!!

In my first year in the University, I was deceived into being something I wasn't. When the 'end' came, I wasn't sure as to why I was living. I was broken into pieces and the fragments of my life didn't seem to make any sense. When you lose the sense of who you are and what you want, you are pushed into a corner to just quit. I am not a quitter because with the help of my heavenly father, I was able to push through. I am where I am by the grace of God, the way the Apostle Paul said it and I am not a quitter because I am not where I am but I am heading off to a beautiful destination.

I am not a quitter because I have made some really bad and stupid decisions. I look at the effects of what these decisions did to my grades and I say; 'babe, you really messed up'. I know that I am not a quitter because I am still trudging on. I keep looking at the distant horizon knowing that providence is with me and that I am greatly blessed because I refused to quit.

When life throws you lemons, you make lemonade. I hope with my stories, you make lemonade out of life the same way I refused to be a quitter. Now you know my story, what's yours?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Download Not A Quitter curated by Yorin Damilola

Affiliate Marketing guide| Pros and cons of Affiliate marketing

What you need to know about BRANDING and how to achieve BRAND EXCELLENCE