Not A QUITTER by Raji | Writers challenge | Damochesse Style

Latest update

GIVE UP
My dilemma on whether to stay strong or give up
Been so weak lately, want to end it all.
My dark mind with twisted intentions
Just had my bathe,dressed to kill,put some cologne on then i proceed to sit in a dim lit room on my reading desk.
Taking in what could possibly be my last wine,with a cigar on left hand my ink on the other .
My mind all dark and life seem blurry,the only thing in my mind is suicide (self murder).
As i write my last note and about to down the pills.
Something came through,a ray of light shone through the cracks.
My mind reverted to my childhood aspirations of  been so great,of when i was a happy lad.
My mind reverted to when i felt i could conquer this bitch called life.
Reverted to when i made conscious and logical decisions.
My face now with strange love that looks like a smile. I smiled wider as the light continued to shine brighter now bursting to laughter.
A drop of tear simmer down my cheeks. I already pushed all my loved ones away. All alone in the world now. I begin to laugh and cry as the tears can't seem to stop.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Download Not A Quitter curated by Yorin Damilola

Affiliate Marketing guide| Pros and cons of Affiliate marketing

What you need to know about BRANDING and how to achieve BRAND EXCELLENCE